Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Goodbye 2010

2010 has been a whole year of changes for me.
juggling school work and like 2 jobs throughout the
year and also achieving my personal goal :D HEE

its been a year with the most changes in my life.
i got my hair dyed twice,got a new phone,
went into a new school,met lotsa new friends and
yada yada the list goes on. lost some people,gained
some people but im glad all those i thought i lost,
we're still in contact now :)

but im really really thankful so many lovelies have
stayed by me all throughout,sometimes i live in guilt
because i know my stubborness drive many of you
nuts.

in all it has been a REALLY stressful one for me.
so close to giving up during so many times but im
glad i had friends around me who never failed to
pull me up from my falls.

you guys know who you are ok <3

OK SINCE I'D BE OVERSEAS,A POST IN ADVANCE (:


goodbye 2010 - my last year of being underaged.

come 2011, i would turn 18,be legal
new "freedom" -legally.
new responsibilities as well.

im 18 i ought to learn to take better care of myself

2011 my new goal : continue being all rounded,spend
more time with my family,learn to take care of my health
better. GAIN 5KG! and cherish everyone around
me even more.

I LOVE YOU GUYS OK! EACH AND EVERY
SINGLE ONE OF YOU.HAVE A GOOD YEAR AHEAD!

-with love,dawn!
(ps://will miss you guys in bkk!)

No comments: