Tuesday, January 11, 2011

(:

ok since so many people have been
complaining to me that im someone thats
damn hard to get a present for and that i
should just tell them what i want.

i had to sit down and rack my brains ok!

here's a list of things that would be useful

1) light denim blue shorts
2) 2011 planner (im very lazy so it has to be light)
3) bracelet since i have extremely small wrist i can nvr find bracelets :(
4) headphones (no pink please!)
5) black waterproof mascara ( my old one died on me)

i've always wanted a customised T-shirt cause i think its cute
but i just never got to having to do it cus i dont know what
to print on that one tee. haha!

most imptly I WANT A HUG FROM ALL OF YOU FRIENDS (:
as simple as that!

i really cannot think of anymore so yea..
ohya please please please dont be palia
and buy me sexy lingerie okay!!! and no
granny panties also LOL.

No comments: