Friday, February 04, 2011

兔年快乐!

my first legal new year. i can drink and gamble
and buy 4D all i want now.

today's the 2nd day of the new year and its
currently my rest time until tonight when
my relatives come visiting.i hope i win some
moolahs during mahjong.i freaking lost $22
ystd ley! dont like dont like.

ystd i went to the temple at like 12.45 and
stayed there for a good hour listening to
them talking about horoscopes.supposedly
people born in the year of the monkey kinda
has goodluck this year. i hope thats true for me
2010 wasnt exactly smooth for me but i hope
the coming year will be a memorable one (Y)

so far theres been ALOT of funny jokes
this new year. laugh until stomach pain

dont have any pictures with anyone except one
with jet so ya



cny eye :



cny day 1:


HUAT AH~

No comments: