Thursday, May 26, 2011

shit i give.

i think i have a very bad temper.
sometimes im too obnoxious

but i really have to thank my
friends and whoever who have
put up with all my nonsense
without fail.

but i've always seen it as something
that makes me know who to keep
close to heart.

but then again. i dont vent my temper
on my friends at all, because i dont
see why they have to put up with it.
unless i am really extremely pissed off
i usually keep quiet. i try hard to keep
my temper in control. and im still trying.

but it's really different for boyfriend and family
i admit im extremely spoilt. but only to 3 people
mom dad boyfriend (past/present/future). no one else.

somehow to a large extent my temper is inherited from
my dad ,but that's not an excuse for me to be spoilt.

i once told myself that i will never
get together with a guy who cannot
stand my temper or has a bad temper.

UNLESS he has a milder temper as compared
to me OR he is always willing to give in to me.
if not,dont even start anything because both
parties will always end up fighting.

and i think,that "theory" of mine still stands.

really hats off to those who have managed to put up
with all my shit.

No comments: