Monday, May 23, 2011

all by myself

honestly,i think im too stubborn for my own good.

but there are some things that once i set my heart
on doing, no matter how tough the going gets,
i will never let it go and i will perservere.

even if it means being so busy, being so suffocated
and only getting 3-4hours of sleep every night,
i wouldnt mind.

everyone's been telling me. studies ought to be
your priority but i have never in my entire
life placed studies as my priority purely because
i do not see academic results as a ticket to success.

your results get you an interview,it gives you a starting
point but IT WILL NOT gurantee you a job, a rice
bowl, a stable life.

im not saying quit school and get a job. im saying, balance
your time get a job and do averagely well in school.whats
the point of topping the entire nation but you dont have life
skills when you're left in the society you crumble and die.

to be successful in life you not only need education, you need
wits, you need opportunities, you need luck, you need guidance
and mostly importantly you need people with you if not the climb
is going to be a tough one with. literally "its ME and ME, up against
the world"

and i am not going to put my entire bet on an education.
simply because i believe there is more to life than studying.
but it doesnt mean im going to give up studying.

dont judge me,really.

No comments: