Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Not a bed of roses

life's been a rough patch for me lately
im sorry i have abandoned this blog
but im back to blogging.

i really am starting to hate school 9-5
on most days is fuckedup.

i've gone back to reading and i really
miss wuhan's weather.

i have so many mozzie bites on my
legs it is so fantabulously fugly i hope
it heals soon.

i want to gain like 3-5kg im stick thin
now and im very disgusted with myself.

dear syllabus, im not ready for you yet
i have too much on my hands and you
arent really a piriority. im sorry but
please try to go lenient on me.

calculations and mathematics have never
been my thing. flipped open pharm analysis
lecture notes to look through. i know im gna
have a tough time on this one, no questions asked.

how much more of all the shit am i gna get.

i was alot happier in wuhan, or so i realised.

No comments: